Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



woensdag 9 maart 2011

spring is in the air

I have seen the sun !  I have felt her warmth (from behind a glass window because there is still a cold wind) - but I can tell : there is definately some spring in the air.  So I have made some new stuff, with the new season in my mind. 

At breakfast we like a boiled egg.  But the eggs need a little jacket filled with soft fiberfill to keep them warm.  And to avoid any mistakes, I personalised them with some embroidery.  This is what I made :

embroidered with a cup of coffee and an egg
embroidered with a coffeepot and a coffeecup

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ok I am in for a brunch with these lovely egg warmkeepers ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. HI,ROzemie-You've been very energetic and creative recently:-))Is it because of the early Spring ,that has knocked to Your windows?:-)
    I can see its first symptoms also here,in Denmark.
    The 'morning eggs warmers' are very nice-beautiful cross stitchery,fine fabrics and Good Work of Yours!The very useful items as well:-)
    Greetings-Halinka-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...