Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



donderdag 10 maart 2011

Introducing Polly

Hello, My name is Polly. 



I enjoy sitting around the house, looking at the people around me.  I'm rather quiet, but I have a very soft character.  How do you like my dress ?  My matching shoes are very comfortable too.  Perhaps I will go shopping for a new dress in another colour soon.  And I need some underwear... I have a twin sister who is a model.  Her pictures are in a knitting book.

I love flowers !

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Polly, nice to meet you ! You look gorgeous !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi,Rozemie:-)
    I was just about to go to the kitchen and prepare today's dinner,but I couldn't resist of commenting upon,when I saw POLLY.
    She is so nice,cute & fabulous CROCHET GIRL:-)
    I like her very much and I can only imagine all the huge work You have put into,to create her:-)
    Nice dress-wonderful colour:-)Fine hair- a smile on her face:-)
    A cute crochet 'Friend' to have at home:-)
    Hugs-from full of admiration-Halinka:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een lief popje heb je daar, Groetjes Esther.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hé Polly wat ben je KNAP !
    En je hebt een mooi kleedje aan en amai seg, met bijpassende schoentjes. Je haartjes zijn ook al zo netjes.
    Hela poppemieke nu moet je niet naast je schoenen gaan lopen hé :)

    Knap gedaan Rozemie !!
    Nog een creatief weekend ! :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hoi Polly wat een dotje ben je, ik vind je lief en zo schattig.
    Rozemie je hebt haar prachtig gemaakt.

    groetjes Ilonka

    http://amigurumi-paradijs.clubs.nl/
    http://amigurumi-paradijs.clubs.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...