Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



vrijdag 26 november 2010

a mad cow


 I'm sure you know how it goes : you're in a craft shop, and they have this magnificent object that shouts at you : 'make me, buy me'...  You buy the pattern, put it in a bag together with all the neccesary fabric and filling, buttons and elastics, and then you put it in your den.  (I call my craft space my den.  It's rather a messy den.)   Ready for making one of these days...  Yes.  Hmm...  This particular project waited for 6 months before I finally spoke severely to myself and sat down and began. 
But isn't she lovely ?  She's my mad cow.  And useful too : she holds all my plastic bags in her tummy.  On one of the pictures she descreetly lifts her skirt so that you can have a peek...  I love her. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...