Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



woensdag 11 april 2012

time is on my side

Hello dear followers,

It is the second week of my Easter holiday, and the weather here is bad.  It's cold, raining, and I don't want to get out of my house.  So I've been spending a lot of time in front of my laptop, and I have surfed around a lot on all your blogs.  I have found some treasures all over the world, and you will probably notice that there are many new little icons on the right side.

I have updated my blog to the new interface, and it works fine. I  just have to get used to the new layout.
And I have updated my account on ravelry, added some new projects and found inspiration for a million other stuff I want to knit....

I have also spent some time finishing a beautiful pattern by Kate Davies, the paper dolls.  A picture of the finished project is about to follow.....

And last but not least, I've finished the 2 necklaces I have crocheted according to the Veerle Maes pattern.  One for me, one for my sister - she can choose.

1 red and 1 blue

with an easy way of closing, all crochet

I used 2 sewing threads together for the mêlé effect


This evening I'll be following a new workshop by Mieke Recour. She works with silk and makes lovely jewelry - so I'm quite excited.

isn't it gorgeous ?  I would like to learn how to make this !


And next week I will go to a workshop 'making a hat in flax' with charlepeau
So, a lot of exciting things in the near future.
Folow the blog and you will learn more about it !

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...