Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



vrijdag 27 april 2012

chocolate cupcakes

When one's birthday is coming up, it is better to be prepared !



 Especially when you are like me, and share that sad moment with all the people you meet on that day.  Even the girl at the checkout in my local supermarket....   where I bought :



Since it is the last birthday starting with a '4', I'm celebrating this with a splash of chocolate cupcakes.

I bought the baking mix at Action Shop, and it turned out to be of great quality, and easy to make.
I added eggs and  butter, and let the machine do its work.



the dough is now ready for the oven

20 minutes at 180 °C

add the topping- I used a piping bag- sprinkle the chocolates on

they look great, and ready in no-time.
 
I can't offer you a real one, but in my heart they are for all of you -  readers of my little blog !

5 opmerkingen:

  1. in september is't mijne laatsten op tram 4 ... welgekomen om voor mij te komen bakken hé ;;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. alvast gefeliciteerd! dat wordt een zoete verjaardag - het begin van een zoet jaar ...
    en als je bij de volgende halte overstapt: het is op tram 5 best leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heerlijk zien ze eer uit!!

    Fijn weekend*

    Groetjes Geriene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Moeder Overste3 mei 2012 om 07:56

    Gelukkige verjaardag! Beetje te laat maar k zie het nu nog maar.
    Is er nog een cupcaketje over? Ik kom die met plezier halen, 't is toch niet ver.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...