Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



zondag 24 juli 2011

death of a star



Through all the information about the horrible deaths in Norway, another news item caught my ear : Amy Winehouse is found dead in her appartement....
It made me feel so sad. 
Such a troubled young person, I can't stop wondering about this frail little singer with the enormous voice that captured so many people's hearts.
Underneath all that make-up was a gifted young girl, with one of the best voices of this decade. 
It makes me sad when I think of all the beautiful potential songs we are missing out on now that she's no longer around to sing them.
Fare well Amy, rest in peace.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...