Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



maandag 1 oktober 2012

fimo necklace

I was leafing through a new book at the bookstore, and found the picture of a fimo doll, made into a necklace.  She's so cute, I couldn't wait to get home and make one for me.

fimo combined with beads

she's got a funny face

I used old lace to press a pattern on the dress

I kinda liked using fimo and beads, it's nice to combine and makes the whole thing more playful.
The little shoes and the handbag are super cute.  She's hanging on a leather string, that runs through her head.

This is my prototype, I'm quite pleased with it.  A second one is nearly finished, I used a bit more colour.  Pics are following soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...