Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



zaterdag 18 februari 2012

a baby hat finished

I had bought these 2 colours cotton at Rebecca's and promised her to knit something withit, so she could present that in her shop.
I found a free pattern in ravelry, and this is the result.

I finished the top with an Icord

also Icord to bind together


I liked the 2 colour stripes

increases and decreases make the pattern
I also finished the second half of my 'Col Claudine'.   the silk is wonderful, so soft and easy to knit.
Now I have to find a nice sweater to match it. 

it is so soft
I like the romantic ribbon to close it

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great and lovely projects! I wish I could feel the silkyarn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Voor jou een liebster blog award!

    Groetjes Geriene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beter eerst het colleke maken en dan zeker een uitvlucht hebben voor een nieuw bijpassend stuk natuurlijk ....die truuk kennen we hier ook ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...