Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



donderdag 13 oktober 2011

pom pon scarf

Oh, sometimes I can fall madly in love with a project I see on one of your blogs.  And then I'm afraid there is only one option : try and make one for myself.  

This time, it was Lone, from 'flowermouse' who did it to me.  She lives in Norway, and over there they have these wonderful patterns, and gorgeous wools with the most vivid colours.  And in this case, also a great taste for designing eyecatching objects. 
Her pierrot pom pon scarf is a musthave, and I can't wait to make my own.


It took me a bit of puzzling but I quickly found out how to make the triangles.



I need to make 16 of them, and then knit them  together.  Add the pompons and... ready !
It's been over 30 years since I made pom pons...  I remember 2 cardboard circkels, and covering them in wool, then cutting and it should be a pompon.  Perhaps it's safer to check on YouTube....  my memory isn't that good anymore...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ... of gebruik plastieken pompommakers (Veritas) http://www.ehow.com/how_8231561_use-plastic-pompom-maker.html ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...