Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



donderdag 18 augustus 2011

a little bag

To take my mind off the son I occupied myself with stupid chores around the house.
Like ironing. 
I mean ironing everything, also the big table napkin that has been deep down below in my ironing basket, beneath all other stuff.  It has been there a while....
And there I also found some old jeans of the above mentionned son.  I kept it just for the fabric - the legs were damaged badly and beyond repair.  (mountainbiking... !)

I used the jeans  to make a bag, the same pattern as the Cath Kidston bag.  I used some leftover fabric from the summerdress I made, the one with the small flowers.  I think it looks good.  It has all the pockets on the outside, so the lining was very straightforward to make  !


So, that's been a busy afternoon.  Tomorrow I'm off with my girlfriends for a couple of days. ( 3 mad women, who know eachother from schooldays,   way back in the good old seventies) 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. toffe zak ! Veel plezier met de dames !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome bag and it fits the 70s theme of the wonderful weekend you're about to enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Das nog eens een idee Rozemie !
    Toffe handtas heb jij uit je oude jeans en zomerstofje getoverd :)

    Have fun with the girls ! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...