Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



zaterdag 31 maart 2012

My green sweater is finished !

The pattern is from Debbie Bliss, a magazine I picked up when I was in the UK during the Christmas holidays.


This is the sweater I liked very much. 



 'Putting on the Ritz' was the title.  I really liked the colour, green is my all-time favourite colour, because I have greenish/gray eyes.  When I wear something green, my eyes light up, so I'm told.

I was very lucky to find a green tweed in the collection of Bergère de France, at Rebecca's shop. It knitted really well, with a soft result.   I treated myself to a pair of wooden needles nr 4, it was just perfect.

I knitted it a bit longer, as I'm quite tall

The huge collar was knitted in short rows

I found some cool wooden buttons

a view from the back
Now I'm ready for a next project.  What will it be ?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OOOh het jasje is prachtig!!
    Wat kun je toch mooi breien!

    Fijn weekend, Geriene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er heel mooi uit! Zal je met veel plezier dragen.
    Groeten, Riet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...