Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



vrijdag 21 augustus 2015

little mouse

Back in July, when I was headed for the spinning and dyeing workshop at textielwerk wol en zo I made a little detour to Arnemuiden.
There is a wonderful blogster on line, Jeanet from Blij dat ik brei, and she posts very inspirational projects.  Crochet or knitting, she always seems to find pretty things to put on her blog.  I recently discovered that she actually has her own woolshop, in Arnemuiden.


isn't it a picture ?

So I planned to visit her.
The shop is such an amazing colourful experience.  She has so many beautiful wools and many many scarves and bags and hats en mitts on display.


so many colours of unicat !
 Some of her projects are so yummy !






 Unfortunately, it must have been the hottest day of the summer when I came around.  Luckily, that also meant there was hardly anybody in the shop, and I could have a stroll and gasp at all these amazing things.
Jeannet is such a lovely lady, and so eager to help in any way she can.

I couldn't resist the lovely cuddly ragdolls she made. The pattern can be found on ravelry here.
I made the little mouse.







And I also bought some of the beautiful fabric, typically for Zeeland.
 
 

Thanks Jeanet for making this a visit to cherish and remember !

1 opmerking:

  1. Oeps, hier ga ik natuurlijk van blozen! Het was heel leuk je te ontmoeten!
    Hartelijke groet,
    Jeanet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...