Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



vrijdag 20 februari 2015

some new hats

Sometimes I just crave for a little knit.  Just a small project that I can knit with my eyes closed.
So, how about knitting some hats ?  or maybe I crochet, just for a change too.  So, what do you think ?

a quick knit, with 1 ball from 'Action' shop.

A hat to match and earlier scarf I made

will this one be for a foxy child ?
 the fox is a pattern I bought on ravelry.   You can find it here.

And sometimes I get really silly.  It's an age thing - once your age starts with a 5 you are allowed some social weirdness once in a while...

tsss....


and this little bag, I couldn't resist....

knit in one evening !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...